Greek is one of the most beautiful languages in the world. There are, however, a few words that make the Greek language exceptionally beautiful. Here is a list of seven aesthetic Greek words you should start using today. Before we get started, make sure to watch part one and subscribe for part three!
7 Aesthetic Greek Words
- Ελευθερομανία (Eleutheromania): frantic zeal for freedom
- Ευδαιμονία (Eudaimonia): protected by a good demon; lucky
- Φιλοξενία (Philoxenia): friend of the stranger; hospitality
- Θαλασσοφιλία (Thalassophilia): love for the sea
- Πνευματικός (Pneumaticos): a man of spirit and intellect
- Μετάνοια (Metanoia): a change of mind; regret
- Αλεξιθυμία (Alexithymia): emotional detachment
If you enjoyed watching this video, feel free to like and leave a comment down below. In the description you will find all the links you are looking for, including your Udemy discount for learning Greek!