As promised, today I will be answering your questions about Greece, the Greek language, and the Greek culture. Are there ancient temples in Greece? Do Greeks still believe in Zeus and the gods and goddesses of Olympus? What are my favorite Greek dish and Greek island? What do I dislike about Greece?
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:36 Are There Ancient Greek Temples in Greece?
- 01:29 Neopagan Religion in Greece
- 02:24 Visa Requirements to Visit or Study in Greece
- 03:30 Studying in Greece
- 08:22 Greek-Cypriot Relations
- 09:25 Cultural Differences Between Crete and Cyprus
- 10:15 Greek Yoghurt vs American Yoghurt
- 11:39 My Favorite Greek Islands
- 12:34 My Favorite Greek Food
- 13:00 What I Dislike About the Greek Culture
What is the public school system in Greece? How is it to go to a Greek primary school or high school? Today, Helinika’s video is dedicated to the Greek educational system and the host’s experience going to school in an industrial suburb in Athens, Greece.
A list of the most beautiful Greek churches and monasteries. From Tinos to Mount Athos. Ten religious sites and shrines in Greece.