As promised, today I will be answering your questions about Greece, the Greek language, and the Greek culture. Are there ancient temples in Greece? Do Greeks still believe in Zeus and the gods and goddesses of Olympus? What are my favorite Greek dish and Greek island? What do I dislike about Greece?
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:36 Are There Ancient Greek Temples in Greece?
- 01:29 Neopagan Religion in Greece
- 02:24 Visa Requirements to Visit or Study in Greece
- 03:30 Studying in Greece
- 08:22 Greek-Cypriot Relations
- 09:25 Cultural Differences Between Crete and Cyprus
- 10:15 Greek Yoghurt vs American Yoghurt
- 11:39 My Favorite Greek Islands
- 12:34 My Favorite Greek Food
- 13:00 What I Dislike About the Greek Culture
This Greek language story narration is inspired by legends from the Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman occupation in Greece, which can be also linked to ancient Greek mythology.
There are many ways to save money during your trip to Greece. Follow these tips for budget travel in Greece.