Learning a new language requires building a strong grammatical foundation and enriching your vocabulary. Following your language instructor’s tips is crucial. The same goes with doing your homework and spending time studying. But if you want to become fluent in a language, you have to step up your game and immerse yourself in the language; learn in an indirect way, without studying “the traditional way”. Here are nine ways that can help you immerse yourself in Greek or any other language you want to learn!
Nine Ways for Language Immersion | Helinika
- Read the News in the Language You Want to Learn.
- Watch Foreign Movies with Subtitles.
- Read a Book in a Foreign Language.
- Listen to a Podcast/ Online Radio Program.
- Keep a Journal in a Foreign Language.
- Join a Tandem Group.
- Register in a Course (but not a language course).
- Travel to a Country Where People Are Native Speakers.
- Participate in an Exchange Programs for Students/Interns or Consider Becoming an Au Pair.
If you would like to learn Greek as a foreign language, build a strong foundation by joining Helinika’s video courses.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Learn Greek Online with Helinika.
You may also like:
Online Greek lessons for beginners and intermediate speakers. Start learning modern Greek today with Helinika.
Improve your Greek language skills with a complete video course on Udemy for intermediate speakers. Intermediate Greek lessons online.
If you are interested in learning Greek but there are no classes taking place in your area, don’t be discouraged. Helinika, a platform dedicated to the Greek language, history, and culture, offers affordable Greek language lessons online. Learn Greek during Quarantine.