Learning a new language requires building a strong grammatical foundation and enriching your vocabulary. Following your language instructor’s tips is crucial. The same goes with doing your homework and spending time studying. But if you want to become fluent in a language, you have to step up your game and immerse yourself in the language; learn in an indirect way, without studying “the traditional way”. Here are nine ways that can help you immerse yourself in Greek or any other language you want to learn!
Nine Ways for Language Immersion | Helinika
- Read the News in the Language You Want to Learn.
- Watch Foreign Movies with Subtitles.
- Read a Book in a Foreign Language.
- Listen to a Podcast/ Online Radio Program.
- Keep a Journal in a Foreign Language.
- Join a Tandem Group.
- Register in a Course (but not a language course).
- Travel to a Country Where People Are Native Speakers.
- Participate in an Exchange Programs for Students/Interns or Consider Becoming an Au Pair.
If you would like to learn Greek as a foreign language, build a strong foundation by joining Helinika’s video courses.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Learn Greek Online with Helinika. Your Discounted Price:
You may also like:
Greek tutors near me. In the digital age, your physical location should not stand between you and your goals. Find online Greek tutors.
Greek lessons for expats. Teach yourself Greek at home with easy-to-follow videos. Discounts for expats!
An au pair is a nanny/baby sitter from a foreign country that helps the children learn a new language. Is it necessary to learn Greek before searching for a host family in Greece?